Monday, January 28, 2008

cherry limeade cupcakes

I made these on Thursday/Friday. I love them. It took all of my willpower to not eat all of the leftovers on Saturday.

As you may have noticed, I like cupcakes. I like them so much that I read a blog every day that is dedicated to nothing but pictures of cupcakes and interviews with owners of cupcake cafes and things of that sort (Cupcakes Take the Cake). A few days ago they put a picture up from Ooh, You Tasty Little Things. It was of cherry limeade cupcakes. I've been drinking a lot of limeade lately, so I knew I had to have them.



We had people over for dinner on Friday, so I figured it was a good excuse to make them - I couldn't eat them all myself.



I like swirly frosting, and Lorne used our lime for gin & tonics, so I omitted the lime wedge from the decorations. You can also see our pretty gold countertop here. =)



I put some green sprinkles on the top. Green = lime, right? I'm also pretty proud of these pictures. As you know, I'm a terrible photographer, and these are pretty decent.

No comments: