Saturday, October 06, 2007

two things

Thing the First: Kyle took some awesome pictures today and sent them to me. I thought I'd pimp them out here, because I'm amazed at how much better his pictures make my things look. He does have a photography degree and all.


Heidi's bag


Heidis' bag detail


blue arrow bag


blue arrow bag with fancy background


green clutch


green clutch detail

Thing the Second: Upon finding out that I'm pregnant, I immediately bought a pregnancy encyclopedia thing, and this:



Aside from the cute knit bear on the front, it has some good nursery and sweater patterns, including a cupcake hat and scarf and knit cupcakes. As soon as I saw those I knew this book was meant to be mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the mini-knitted tea set. What a lucky baby!

Those pictures are amazing. I can't wait for my bag!