Tuesday, October 02, 2007

hey there, cupcake

Bethany and I are kindred spirits. She crochets, I knit, she wants a sewing machine, I was obsessed with getting one until I got mine, we both like baseball, she used to drive a dark blue New Beetle and I currently drive a dark blue New Beetle, we love beer...we both like soup...


cupcake bag!

Most importantly, however, we both love cupcakes. When she asked for a red bag I didn't think at all about how that would affect my plan to use a bit of red vinyl for a cherry at the top...until I had everything cut out. Red vinyl cherry on red vinyl bag = cherry disappears. So I found a red button. Viola!


cupcake bag innards

Bethany and I both like talking, and not talking. We could not talk for hours, and still find things to not talk about.


cupcake close-up

Maybe I shouldn't have told you about the button/cherry not being planned. Maybe now you'll realize that I just sort of make this up as I go. Well, I made that all up...it was totally intentional. I planned it from the start.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our relationship is very physical. You still push all my buttons.

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Miranda said...

I'm so impressed. I'm so lucky to have such a creative sister-in-law.

Gail said...

Very cute, very Laurel, and I guess very Bethany too. I'm as impressed with my daughter-in-law as Miranda is with her sister-in-law.

Anonymous said...

You get an award for co-blogging craftiness and movie lines.

"We love the outdoors...and snow peas..."