Tuesday, August 21, 2007

what's this?

Another purse? What a surprise. Lori from the Knot asked for a black knit purse. She said she liked stripes. Why, I also like stripes! So much so that I have a bunch of striped fabric all stockpiled for future purses and skirts and the like. Would you say that I have a plethora of striped fabrics? Yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora of striped fabrics. Anyway. She picked out the lining and away I went.



For the outside, I went with diagonal stripes. You know...to tie it all together or something.



And the inside. The lining fabric reminds me of a Mexican serape (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, click here or here). Which is why I started quoting the Three Amigos above. I'm not insane, really.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I REALLY like this. do you a pattern/how-to for this? I would love to try this out myself.